Old 27-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Amberlabamba Amberlabamba is offline
Registered User

Smile Agapanthus - Advice Needed O' Wise Ones!

Hello! I am new to the forum. I know a but about plants but am learning lots more all the time.

Can someone advise please? I have 2 beautiful Agapantha Plants whose flowers have just turned to seed heads. Most are still green.

I would like to try and grow some more plants from seeds, (I understand that it will take at least 3 years for the plants to flower).

My question is - can I use the green seeds or do I need to wait until they have dried on the plant?

Alternatively, can I remove them now and dry them off the plant?

Your help is appreciated.