Old 28-09-2006, 07:22 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] revabd@comcast.net is offline

Default geraniums/

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:56:12 GMT, Johnny Borborigmi

On 2006-09-22 17:44:14 -0400, said:

I have just joined this group so I don't know whether this subject has
been discussed before. Hopefully someone can help me.
I have a dozen geraniums in large pots on my patio. They are all four
to five years old and have never been pruned, mainly because I haven't
the sllightest idea of how to do that. They are both upright and
hanging. I have fed them but not recently. PLEASE, can someone tell me
how to prune them. TIA

Reva in Southern Califoirnia

Just whack them back to half size.

Google is your friiend!

http://www.hoopersgardencenter.com/f...r.htm#geranium

But when is the time to wack them. Here in So.Cal. it doesn't get
down to freeziing and the flowers bloom all year.