Old 21-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default net

Go to home depot and buy the shade clothes. That's what I have rigged up to
cover my pond come fall. and for now it provides shade!

6'x24' is $20 +/- and they come even larger than that. Nothing will get
through the shade clothes. They are also very sturdy , as such will last
very long time.

--
_______________________________________
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."

"LRobi31070" wrote in message
Hal, that is exactly what i do-use a net to get the clippings out and

press on!
LOL!
The wedding veil net is a great idea! I could also be cheap. i will price

some
net and see. The nets Beckett and other places sell start at $30.00 and

wont
stop grass clippings, only leaves and large debris.