Old 28-09-2006, 02:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default OT OT Very OT!

My apologies for the OT post but.......Knowing the vast diversity of
knowledge and interests in this group can someone explain to me what an
'apostile' is in Greek law. My Cretan lawyer doesn't speak or write much
English and my Greek is non-existent, so I can't understand what it is she
wants me to do! I'm selling a property in Crete and have done as requested
in getting my UK lawyer to sign and witness the Power of Attorney needed in
Crete but the apostile seems to be some additional form of legalisation the
Greeks require but which is - boom boom - all Greek to me!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk