Old 28-09-2006, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default OT OT Very OT!

On 28/9/06 14:26, in article , "Uncle Marvo"
wrote:

snip Before you rush, I am /sure/ that it is NOT a stamp, I'm sure that
the
apostile is the attachment of the actual document. But not /that/ sure,
because I'm not a legal beagle. You could post this to that uk.legal
gubbins?

I could indeed. Many thanks to you and Dave. I have tried to find a
consulate but the nearest one appears to be in Hampshire! I've also now
emailed the Greek Embassy. But I suspect that you're right and what she's
asking me for is the original title deeds to the land.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk