Old 28-09-2006, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default double digging

On 28/9/06 16:02, in article , "Judith
Lea" wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes
The polyester filled type which I find very hot and heavyweight, too. And
foam pillows which osteopaths and chiropractors love because they're so bad
for your neck. ;-)

Oh err! Can you bring your own duvet and pillows then. I have feather
and down but because Fiona and Ben are allergic to them, we have to have
polywhatsit on their beds when they visit.

I think we can manage for a night or two! We keep some of the polyester
pillows and one duvet because we have an American friend who is allergic,
too. I have to remember to make sure those are used when she comes or the
poor thing is in misery. My problem is where to store all the darned things
when they are NOT being used. No house ever has enough cupboards, mutter,
mutter, moan..!

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk