Old 28-09-2006, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Leaf Clearance

"Ronald Green" wrote in message
The time of year has come when the leaves have started to fall. Each year
we collect the leaves on my Estate via Rakes, Blowers and Plastic Bin
Bags.

Assuming funds were not an issue has anybody any ideas or suggestions for
another way part from contracting out to undertake this task?

Thanks in anticipation

Ron

I used to use something like this to remove leaves from a few acres of lawn.
http://www.mower-magic.co.uk/acatalo...f_Vacuums.html
It is still hard work. If you contact any good lawnmower/agricultural
machinery merchant they will gladly show you a few more really big and
expensive solutions--ride on leaf collection systems do not come cheap.