Old 29-09-2006, 01:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default Basic insect spray

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
. ..
Hello- I am new here posting this week. I live in the near East Bay area
of SF, and have a few little flying things that light on the new growth of
my small leafed ivy, and fuschias, possibly other planst, and lay eggs.
The spray I have is 99% water and 1% petroleum product, but cost a
fortune! If there isn't something that's miles better, I'd just as soon
mix my own. What'd be safe and what'd be harmful?

There are no pets nor children around.

--
John McWilliams

I use an old windex bottle, fill with water and a dash of your favorite
detergent and spritz away!

Betsy