Old 22-03-2003, 01:08 AM
Ken and Nancy Quantock

Default Bog Plants - deer resistant?

Having just moved to the Charlottesville, Virginia area, we are just now
planning to sculpt our property (1 wooded acre) ...a pond in the future is a
possibility. We have a moist area in the rear of our property that has a
large number of ferns. We want to enhance that area by introducing some
additional bog plants.

Unfortunately, this community has a large deer population. Would appreciate
hearing from anyone who may have experience...good or bad with bog plants
that might be deer resistant, or plants that deer might consider a buffet in
the woods that we should avoid.

thanks
ken quantock