Old 28-09-2006, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default double digging

In article ,
Janet Baraclough writes:

| We do (top of the range 100% goose down). Even our camping sleeping
| bags, are pure duck down.Our sofa cushions are also feather-filled (more
| comfortable than synthetic). Cheaper feather or feather/down filled
| duvets and pillows can be bought in any chain store that sells bedding.

I bought a synthetic one for camping in Scotland. The problem with
down is that it gets damp very easily; after the third night with no
letup in the rain, a down bag starts to get chilly.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:
Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679