Old 29-09-2006, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris[_5_] Chris[_5_] is offline

Default Chafers, what treatments for 1.5 acres??

We had a bad chafer grub infestation last year, on a 1.5 acre lawn. I
searched the internet and the live type spray recommended would have cost
over £1000 to do the whole lawn. Is there any alternative treatment? I
believe some of the older remedies are now contrary to health and safety or
some such regulations, but they may be available from outside of Europe? It
may be too late to spray this season, but I need to find out my options
before I forget again Thanks

--
Best Regards,
Chris.