Old 29-09-2006, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Cornus controversa variegata

Reading The Garden today we were surprised to see the comment that these
trees are slow growing and need training to reach the desired layered
effect. We planted one when we got married in 2000 and reckon it has grown
between a foot and eighteen inches each year. And without any intervention
from us, it has grown into a perfect layered shape.
What are the experiences of others with this tree - are we just lucky?!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk