Old 29-09-2006, 02:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default OT Hungarian goose down pillows

On 29/9/06 13:44, in article
, "Cat(h)"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
These people have standard size HGD pillows for £36.00 each.
http://www.duvetandpillowwarehouse.co.uk/index.html
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

I trust these guarantee insomnia-free nights, have a built-in alarm
clock and make coffee?
The pair I bought to replace my antiques were made of genuine,
guaranteed synthetic fibre, they are supremely comfy, and set me back
the princely sum of €14 for the pair. At that price, I don't mind
keeping my old alarm clock and brewing me own java.

My excuse is that I have a considerable problem with the vertebrae in my
neck and that yes, I am sometimes insomniac. In fact, recently I've taken
to sleeping with a small lavender pillow beside me and it seems to make a
difference. But the price I quoted above is less than some other places.