Old 29-09-2006, 05:58 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Kenn Kenn is offline

Default "Lawn mat" used to drive over lawn without damaging it?

I am looking for a product that is placed over your lawn allowing a
vehicle to drive over it without damaging it. I have seen one that is
left in place permanently and the grass grows over the top of it. I
just can't remember where I saw it and can't seem to find it online.

I have a boat that is parked on the other side of my lawn from my
driveway. I need a way to get to it with my truck without damaging my
lawn or making a drive way through the middle of it.

Thanks for your help.

Kenneth