Old 30-09-2006, 06:56 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bienvenue Bienvenue is offline

Default Lawnmover problem

Hi...

I can't help but wonder about the "white" smoke... oil doesn't
burn white!

Is it worthwhile thinking that perhaps you've somehow got a
bunch of water in your gas? Perhaps from the machine (or your
container) left open out in the rain? Or sprinkler?

No, the cover was on all the times. It's white mixing with Black color, I
couldn't say it's all white smoke.

For what little it costs, why not empty the machine, put in a
fresh tank of brand new gas, add a wee bit of methyl hydrate,
and see what happens?

Just a thought...

Already did it today, with no different. I tried several times (10+times)
to burn off the oil or whatever got inside the combustion. Still no chance.

Thank you for your thinking and feedback.