Old 30-09-2006, 06:33 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default the pampas grass of doom

"Chookie" wrote in message
"0tterbot" wrote:

i was wondering if anyone has a good method to kill a big stand of

pampas
grass? everyone was saying to us "burn it", however, we left that

far too
late in the season & now we'd not only have trouble controlling

the fire,
we'd probably get ourselves arrested even if it was controlled

g.

Ring your Council -- it's a noxious weed, so they might be able to

poison it
for you.

Depends where the OP lives Chookie. Where we have one of our farms
it's actually good grazing for cattle and stays small and compact.