Old 29-09-2006, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
newsb newsb is offline

Default OT Hungarian goose down pillows

In article .com,
"Cat(h)" writes

Ever tried that space technology stuff, which takes the shape of your
body - I think it's called Tempur, or something?

Yep - We've had a memory foam mattress for about three years now - its
fantastic. Personally, I wouldn't want to go back to a trad mattress.
We also have memory foam pillows - which are a strange contoured shape
to fit the countours of your neck and head.

However, I wouldn't pay Tempur prices - apart from trading on their
name, I think they build in cost for a 20 year guarantee into the
prices. I got mine through a guy that buys them direct from a mem foam
factory in Yorkshire (the factory sells them for the same price) - and I
think it was around £5-600 for a super king sized bed. (I think the
trempur ones are well over a grand).

Our daughter is hassling for one now - she keeps trying to stay in our
bed. And at 14, that's not natural

--
regards andyw