Old 30-09-2006, 04:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Debbie the Dogged Debbie the Dogged is offline

Default Have boxwood, have chainsaw

And an incredible urge to carve my 2 mature boxwood hedges (about 8 feet
long by 3 feet wide by 4 feet tall) into something more interesting,
like a dragon or sea serpent or dachshund. However, all the topiary
books/references/postings I've found talk about training and frames,
etc. Can anyone point me towards information on how to carve already-
existing hedges into something weird and wonderful?

Thanks,
--
Debbie the Dogged das at spamcop dot net
http://web.newsguy.com/debbiethedogged/