Old 30-09-2006, 12:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray[_1_] Ray[_1_] is offline

Default What ever happened to Orchid Blocks

No wicking to speak of, Reka. Once watered, it does HOLD some water
droplets, but that's as discrete droplets scattered throughout the matrix.

"Reka" wrote in message
Dusty wrote:
I see someone suggested it's Oasis, if the picture is in color then Oasis
would be a solid dull green. Osmunda is a fiberous black. Osmunda also
came in pole shapes to allow Philodendrons to climb on.

dusty

If you read carefully, Sue said it was once SUGGESTED to use Oasis in this
manner. She didn't mean that it WAS Oasis in the picture.

I can imagine using Epiweb this way, too. I haven't played around with it
much yet. Ray, it probably doesn't wick up water at all, does it?

Reka