Old 30-09-2006, 02:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default Congrats to Danny Lentz

I look forward to that day, SuE. Even book orders from Amazon take a few
weeks to get here.

~John

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 07:30:29 +1000, "John Varigos"
wrote:

Well done Danny

Can't wait to get my copy to see the photos - unfortunately it takes a few
months to get to OZ via surface mail.

Cheers

~John

We just got ours in Colorado today. Only the tail end of a week later
than Kath on the coast.

Other than the obvious paper vs computer - I do think eventually E-AOS
will do the job and then you will get the updates about the same time
we do.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids