Old 30-09-2006, 09:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Cornus controversa variegata

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes

I planted one in my chilly previous garden and although it didn't
die it was miserable, barely moved in several years, though other
trees/shrubs nearby made good growth. I suspect they don't enjoy cold or
exposure much.

Janet.

A friend has one in her large garden and experienced the same Janet.
Surrounded by happy healthy trees this thing has barely moved and looks
weedy all the time. It isn't particularly exposed either though the
garden is quite high in the Lee, near Great Missenden.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph