Old 30-09-2006, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Keith Kent Keith Kent is offline

Default Can anyone identify this plant ???

"Treeza" wrote in message
ups.com...
If that URL to te photos doesn't work below, try this one ...

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/m.t.../ph//my_photos

Treeza wrote:
Hi all, I'm new here so I hope I've selected an appropriate group.
I have a wierd plant which has taken up residence in my garden. It
grew from seed, probably dropped by the birds, and I've not been able
to identify it so far...

It's about 18 inches high so far (grown from seed this year), and has a
prickly fruit and white flower with a very broad leaf.

You can see pictures of the plant here ...

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/m.t...zrOlFB38HXVEVt

Can anyone help?

Many thanks,

Treeza.