Old 30-09-2006, 02:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default OT Hungarian goose down pillows

On 30/9/06 11:38, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

My excuse is that I have a considerable problem with the vertebrae in my
neck

Have you tried those Temur (sp?) pillows but UNDER another pillow? I
know the makers will tssk tssk at that but I have found it better than
sleeping on one on its own, it's just too low for comfort and Tom hates
them as well. However under a good quality feather pillow it gives that
extra boost to support.

No, I haven't tried that but I suppose I could - trouble is what it costs to
buy something that might be a Bad Idea in the end! We use two pillows but
of different 'strengths'.

Goodness this newsgroup is becoming extraordinarily 'self-help' here
Next thing people will be able to tell me whether the Tassimo or Senseo
coffee makers are any good

Sorry, not me!

--
Sacha