Old 30-09-2006, 09:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mike Mike is offline

Default Best Size Arborvitae to Plant

Is this going to be a hedge? It seems you are determined. So, in
that case the cheapest size they sell is better than a larger plant.
They will establish faster and probably be as large or larger had you
originally planted the larger more expensive trees.

Hi,

Yes, this will be a hedge. I will get the smaller plants, then. They
are indeed cheaper and I had heard elsewhere that younger plants will
likely establish more quickly... Thanks a ton.

Mike