Old 01-10-2006, 03:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Beverly Beverly is offline

Default New Newsletter Editor

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your input. I've looked at several of your newsletters at the
Atlanta Orchid Society site and although I use Firefox had absolutely
no problems. In fact I was quite pleasantly surprised at how fast the
newsletters opened since they had a lot of pictures etc. I'm using the
most recent versions of both Firefox and Adobe Reader. You might want to
try uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe. If that doesn't fix things,
uninstall both Adobe and Firefox. Reinstall Firefox and then Adobe. If
you are using a lot of Firefox extensions one of them might also be
causing some kind of conflict. OK I'll take my computer geek hat off now
and get back to orchids.

Thanks again Danny.

Beverly (aka The Computer Lady)

danny wrote:
p.s. Does anyone else that's looked at our newsletters on the web have any
trouble? I think I just have some weird problem between Acrobat and Firefox
on my computer, but it's strange that it mostly happens retrieving the
newsletters from the AtlOS web site (Acrobat locks up and takes Firefox with
it).
-danny