Old 01-10-2006, 01:27 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Tomes Tomes is offline

Default Lawnmover problem

"Bienvenue" wrote in message
Why it started and stopped after a few minutes?

I replaced a lot of things and it still not functioning, new blade, new
spark plug, new air filter, new oil, new gasoline.

This is a Sear's Craftman Self-propelled machine, bout 3-4 years ago. It
was running really well, just dies this week. Lots of smoke coming out,
something is wrong with it. Before I didn't see this much smokes like oil
is not being burn completely.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Hi Cam,
One more thing to look at that has not been mentioned yet. Maybe the choke
has been stuck in the cold position. That will make it start, then sputter
and maybe smoke a lot and die if the choke does not go back to the normal
running position. How about that?
Tomes