Old 01-10-2006, 04:34 AM posted to aus.gardens
China China is offline

Default vegetating eroded bank

G'day Farm 1,

The innoculant is only to maximise lucerns nitrogen fixing properties, the
seed, often sold as alfalfa, sprouts readily and quickly. Try some on the
window sill. As a bush regenerator, I see the pasture issue differently I
suppose. Stock will eat it when there is little choice, as in bad times,
which seems to be all we get lately. It's exellent for erosion control.which
can be critical in some degraded pastures and neglected creek beds.

Wishing you some good rain,

China
Wingham
NSW