Old 01-10-2006, 03:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default New Newsletter Editor

In addition to everything everyone else has said there used to be a website
for newsletter editors and webmasters. I think it was mostly supplanted by
the AOS Forum site Diana mentioned. It was run by Carol Holdren and you can
google her information at the AOS. She'd be helpful too. I run a website in
which we try to make our information available to societies as long as you
get permission from the author and say it came from OrchidSafari
http://www.geocities.com/brassia.geo/OSTA.html Most of our content these
days is provided by Marilyn Light, and she's always willing to allow
reprints, but you do have to ask her. The links are (usually) on the
articles.

K Barrett

"Beverly" wrote in message
. ..
I've just become the editor of the Oregon Orchid Society Newsletter
(Calypso) and am looking for ideas to liven it up a bit. I'm a computer
consultant so the software part isn't a problem, but the content could
really use some help.

Thanks for any ideas you might have.

Beverly