Old 01-10-2006, 03:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default New Newsletter Editor

Additionally, didn't you guys just get a new judging center? I'm the
webmaster for the 2 centers here and I always send local editors updates of
plants awarded at the centers. If you can get the clerks at your centers to
provide the same service its always good for a few column inches.

K Barrett

"Beverly" wrote in message
. ..
I've just become the editor of the Oregon Orchid Society Newsletter
(Calypso) and am looking for ideas to liven it up a bit. I'm a computer
consultant so the software part isn't a problem, but the content could
really use some help.

Thanks for any ideas you might have.

Beverly