Old 01-10-2006, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David in Normandy David in Normandy is offline

Default What would you do. (OT)

"michael adams" wrote in message
The same question used to arise with the football pools. As apparently
many people only carried on entering regularly week after week, for fear
that their chosen numbers would come up the very first week they stopped.
michael adams

That happened to my wife (before I met her). She always had the same numbers
on the pools every week, year in year out. However, she missed one week due
to being too busy moving house. Her numbers came up! Apparently nobody dared
to speak to her for days after.
--
David
.... Email address on website http://www.avisoft.co.uk