Old 01-10-2006, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default What would you do. (OT)

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
"michael adams" wrote in message
The same question used to arise with the football pools. As apparently
many people only carried on entering regularly week after week, for fear
that their chosen numbers would come up the very first week they stopped.
michael adams

That happened to my wife (before I met her). She always had the same
numbers on the pools every week, year in year out. However, she missed one
week due to being too busy moving house. Her numbers came up! Apparently
nobody dared to speak to her for days after.
--

There have been all manner of unfortunate results. A friend of mine had two
lines per draw, one for him and one for her. Then one day, he had three

Steve