Old 02-10-2006, 05:47 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Moving tropical plants indoor preparation as winter time on the way.

wrote in message
ups.com...

My original post was that If I bring the banana tree inside the house
during
the winter, would the leaf and such still appear to be somewhat close
to its
"current beaty" as it is outside during grawing season?

JIMMY

I'm not trying to be difficult, but what if one person said the tree will
look just a little ragged, and someone else said it would look like death
warmed over? What would you do differently based on those totally different
answers?