Old 02-10-2006, 01:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default Naff potatoes disposal ?

Alan Holmes wrote:
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Broadback" wrote in message
Can I compost all the small potatoes that I have this year, without them
sprouting up like weeds where I apply the compost? My wife refuses to
peel the marble sized ones, let alone the pea sizes! :-) Potatoes growing
where they were planted the previous year is pain enough without
exacerbating the problem.

Don't bother peeling them, boil them whole and serve with a bit of butter.
Delicious!

Hear, hear, or chould it be here, here?

Alan

I thought we'd established that... though I can't quite recall *what*
we'd established.

Cat(h)