Old 02-10-2006, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David in Normandy David in Normandy is offline

Default Converting a Jungle to a Garden

"Sacha" wrote in message

I agree. I enjoyed all of it very much! But I'm really sorry about the
cheese..... ;-)
Sacha

Don't mention that cheese - I've been trying to forget about it - over £20
for a small piece! Ironically the other day the same lady was at the cheese
stall and as I walked past she offered me another sample (of the same
cheese). I politely declined. It makes you think though - one of those big
cheese 'rounds' must be worth over a thousand pounds!

We've still got lots more to do to the grounds, but it is great to see
everything gradually falling into place how we want it. Most of the work
we've done so far hasn't been that expensive either - provided we don't
count our own time, just a lot of backbreaking work. Well worth the effort
though. Certainly beats being stuck in a stuffy office all day dodging
office politics writing software to improve the marketing of giants like
McDonalds - we used to "joke" that we'd rig the code so they would never
build a take-away anywhere near our home towns!
--
David
.... Email address on website http://www.avisoft.co.uk