Old 02-10-2006, 06:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

Default vegies and pee

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
news
In article . com,
"James" wrote:

I've noticed that after eating asparagus my pee really stinks. Other
vegies that makes me notice are radish and onion.

What foods make you reek? Is it true eating meat make you stink? I've
heard eating sheep gives one BO.

Asapragus pee is a famous subject on rec.food.cooking...
I'm not going to go there on anything else. ;-)

Do some googling. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

A former neighbor (great mom, but dumb as a bag of hammers) didn't know what
eating beets would do to your turds. Turns the toilet water purplish red.
Her 7 yr old son loved beets, so I let him eat about a dozen from my garden
and told him the plan. Next day, she came over really ****ed off at me. The
kid set her up BUT GOOD. She dialed 911, thinking he was bleeding
internally. She cancelled the call when she noticed him turning red in the
face from trying not to laugh.