Old 02-10-2006, 09:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking
T T is offline

Default vegies and pee

In article , ost
says...
On 2 Oct 2006 09:54:54 -0700, James wrote:

I've noticed that after eating asparagus my pee really stinks. Other
vegies that makes me notice are radish and onion.

Try some naturally fermented asparagus (pickled asparagus - aged
in a salt brine) I make a few batches of the stuff every aspargus
season.

-sw

Ooo.. now that I'll have to try. I love pretty much anything pickled.
I've even got a quart of brine from some pre-pack pickles waiting for my
next victim.