Old 02-10-2006, 08:52 PM posted to alt.architecture,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.survival,alt.home.repair,misc.invest.real-estate
Gunner[_1_] Gunner[_1_] is offline

Default Sealant Activated By Water Wanted

On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 22:21:22 -0700, "Warm Worm" wrote:

"Gunner" ...
"Warm Worm"

"Pat"

Don wrote:
Do what the cat tells you to do.
It is only by her grace that you are allowed to live there. ;-)

Seriously, be concerned with contaminents and minerals in the water.
Cats are suceptable to *crystals* in their kidneys and bladders.
Very painful, expensive and can kill the cat.

Besides, the minerals make the cat taste bad and you waste all your
good sauce on it. Better when it tastes like chicken, esp. General Tso
Chicken.

Bear in mind, Pat, that this is a "cross-thread", so your post may not go
down well on alt.survival.

Why not? Cat..the other white meat.

There's a winkie there! Right at the end! Gunner! Quick! Fire!

Ah, winkie's are slim pickings anyway.

(BTW; I've always wanted to take a survival course that includes winter. I
saw that Survive-o-man tv show, but I think he might be cheating sometimes
[if with some good ideas].)

Ayup..he cheats a bit.

Gunner, posting from alt.survival

alt.architecture here (drop by sometime)

Oddly enough..I run a cat rescue on the side, and do volunteer work for
several others. As a cat lover..its a joy. As a survivalist..I think of
it as a cat ranch...fatten em up for when its Hungry Time.

Pragmatism....the key to survival.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3