Old 02-10-2006, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
ajr ajr is offline

Default Garlic bulbs

"ajr" wrote in message
Good morning,

Apologies in advance, as I know that this question has been posted before
by a few people, including myself! As always I've lost the bookmarks and
Google throws up a baffling amount of links.

My garlic crop was a bit of a disaster this year, so I've decided to stop
using bulbs from the supermarket and buy some 'proper' ones.

I want to plant the bulbs next month and they will be growing in an area
that will be damp / wet over the winter.

Quick questions:

1. The best variety.

2. Recommended seller - preferably one that sells online.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Andrew

Many thanks to everyone for the advice - much appreciated.

Cheers,

Andrew