Old 22-03-2003, 05:44 AM
Nedra

Default For the Troops Please sign up

Thanks mad! Your a sweetheart. Words fail me - I am
just that worried. Thank Heavens for the pond... keeps my
mind busy for a couple of hours of the day.
Nedra

"mad" wrote in message
my eldest nephew's wife is a dentist aboard the harry s truman. not

exactly
in harm's way, but we still worry about her. i can't imagine worrying

about
twin grandsons! prayers going up, nedra!
mad
--
"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the
heart can hold."

From: ESPMER (K30a)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: 21 Mar 2003 05:33:29 GMT
Subject: For the Troops Please sign up

Nedra wrote I have twin 19 year old grandsons in this War.

oh-my-goodness, Nedra!
Where or what, relatively speaking, are they or what do they do?
BIL was in GW1&2 and Bosnia flying a refueling tanker.

k30a