Old 06-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Lenny Lenny is offline
Registered User

Default Growing Peppers

Hi
New to the scene so be gentle with me!!

I have recently taken up a bit of gardening and have found that i realy quite enjoy it to my surprise,I have always been a lover of peppers and was wondering how to grow my own,I live in the North East of Scotland and have no Greenhouse etc,also quite like the idea of growing my own chili plants but aint got a clue where to start !!!Can you buy plants that are started or do you grow them from seed (told you i was new, but willing to learn) so any information would be a great help.

Thanks

Lenny