Old 06-10-2006, 03:42 AM posted to rec.gardens
Kay Lancaster Kay Lancaster is offline

Default planning next years garden

On 5 Oct 2006 13:03:22 -0700, Tater wrote:

Kay Lancaster wrote:

And don't forget to sign up for all the good catalogs! They start coming
just before New Year.

where do i sign up??????

There are a number of places you might be interested in.... check the
garden catalog lists at:

http://www.gardenlist.com/
http://www.gardenbazaar.com/directory/cz_1E0.html
http://www.mailordergardening.com/

One of my favorites is Pinetree Garden Seeds -- good seed, good prices,
some interesting stuff. http://www.superseeds.com

Places that normally sell to commercial growers that I've had good
seeds from:
http://www.stokeseeds.com/cgi-bin/St...eds.storefront
http://gardeners.harrisseeds.com/default.asp

And then there are the usual suspects, like Burpee, Parks, Cooks Garden,
Johnny's, Vt. Bean Co., and many others.

Kay