Old 06-10-2006, 04:06 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default planning next years garden

"Kay Lancaster" wrote in message
On 5 Oct 2006 13:03:22 -0700, Tater wrote:

Kay Lancaster wrote:

And don't forget to sign up for all the good catalogs! They start coming
just before New Year.

where do i sign up??????

There are a number of places you might be interested in.... check the
garden catalog lists at:

http://www.gardenlist.com/
http://www.gardenbazaar.com/directory/cz_1E0.html
http://www.mailordergardening.com/

One of my favorites is Pinetree Garden Seeds -- good seed, good prices,
some interesting stuff. http://www.superseeds.com

Places that normally sell to commercial growers that I've had good
seeds from:
http://www.stokeseeds.com/cgi-bin/St...eds.storefront
http://gardeners.harrisseeds.com/default.asp

And then there are the usual suspects, like Burpee, Parks, Cooks Garden,
Johnny's, Vt. Bean Co., and many others.

Kay

I'm surprised you've had good results with Harris. Over the past 20 years,
I've found the germination rates to be much inferior to Burpee's.