Old 03-10-2006, 01:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking
Kathleen Kathleen is offline

Default vegies and pee

-SD- wrote:
OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

In article ,
Paul wrote:

On 2 Oct 2006 09:54:54 -0700, "James" wrote:

I've noticed that after eating asparagus my pee really stinks. Other
vegies that makes me notice are radish and onion.

Try eating a lot of carrots. I juice my carrots, and soon the pee
turns orange. You can be stinky AND colorful.

ROFL!!!!

The SO's sister had a paint horse - black and white. She fed the horse
so many carrots as a treat, we used to call him the Halloween Horse -
he was black and orange.

When my daughter was a baby she loved orange vegetables and fruits so
much that she actually developed a golden tone to her very pale skin.
The pediatrician called it a "sweet potato tan" and assured me that it
was harmless.

Kathleen