Old 03-10-2006, 11:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Nutricote total and Throw n Grow

(((((((LOL)))))) & ROTFLMBO

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

al wrote:
Sounds like a testimonial:
D. Kulaga of Florida writes "I used to have a lot of trouble with the
other fertilizer pellets prematurely blasting on me. Then I switched
to Dynamite. It just doesn't blow up no matter what the temperature
or water quality!"
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Osmocote is reputed to "blast" with certain water types and, as Danny
noted, at certain temps.

I use Dynamite with no problems.

Diana

"danny" wrote in message
.. .
Apparently if the temperature is warm it will release the nutrients
too quickly. Nutricote/Dynamite is supposed to release it more
evenly. -danny

wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
These are supposed to be slow release fertilizers without the
problems of osmicoat.

Anyone use them? Any Problems?

What are the problems with Osmocote? I don't use it on orchids,
but I do use it on things like vireyas. It seems to work quite
well. The plants thrive and bloom.

J. Del Col