Old 03-10-2006, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Naff potatoes disposal ?

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Tony wrote:
You have mash for Christmas dinner?

She's foreign ;o)

We don't eat many potatoes, it has to be a special occasion. On even more
special occasions we have mash. For the ultimate feast - Christmas Dinner -
we have mashed AND roast potatoes. It turns the meal into a feast :-)

Yes, I AM foreign - for five generations I'm pure English. Whatever that is.

But I married a man who had an Irish grandmother, one of our boys married a
Scot, another a Welsh girl, a daughter married a man with Jewish Russian
forebears, one grandson was born in Wales and another grandson has an
Angolan girl friend so the purity (!) is now lost.

HAHAHA!

Mary