Old 03-10-2006, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Biodynamics

, I, Marvo, say :

Janet Baraclough wrote:
No, it isn't, as Fran just pointed out.

Yes it is. There's lots of similarities which I have pointed out to
you and others that I haven't.

Permaculture is not based on Steiner or his theory of
anthroposophy.

'Based' is not the word I should have used. I should have said
influenced. Explain to me why so many permies that I know, and I know
quite a few, do regard Steiner's research as a positive addition to
the permaculture movement?

You may be forgiven - if I was writing in French I would probably use the
wrong word, quite often. But I would know what I meant :-)

Pc was developed in Australia by Mollison and Holmgren.

Yes, that's right.

It would be hard
to imagine two people less interested in fairies, angels devas, auras
and the occult.

But then again from someone who thinks she knows what people think,
you ought to point out that this is your opinion. My early email
pointed out to many similarities but you have, strangely or perhaps
not, snip it.

JMHO.