Old 03-10-2006, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Biodynamics

Farm1 wrote:
I haven't seen any post where you mentioned similarities. I've seen
one post where you made an erroneous statement but none where you
mentioned any specific similarities.

Erroneous statement! Listen to you. Who do you think you are? You
confuse reading books with actually doing something. I've read you on a
few forums, notably alt.permaculture a long while ago - I'm sure you
are devoted to what you're doing, but please do drop the aggression or
I'm not bothering replying to you.

Read my second post in this thread - you will then understand where I'm
coming from. Also lets mention that you are a great pal of Janet and
you will do all you can to be abusive to me. I have made a mistake with
a word - if you were that interested you will have forgiven me. But you
are more interested with having a conflict with me.

Nope. I have "Permaculture One"

Yes, you have a couple of books and I have many projects under my belt,
lots of fantastic contacts with beautiful people across Europe and a
permaculture certificate. When you can talk about what *you* have done,
and what *you* have experienced rather than quote from your books and
references, then I'll talk with you.