Old 03-10-2006, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Biodynamics

Uncle Marvo wrote:
You may be forgiven - if I was writing in French I would probably use the
wrong word, quite often. But I would know what I meant :-)

Hello there Uncle! I always mean what I say and never ever regret a
word. If I make a mistake I apologise. If I have made a mistake on
purpose there's usually a smile next to it. I'm really not complicated.
I've been writting a lot of French recently and I'm a bit muddled atm.
Blimey ... these wimmin ... cob webs I tell you ;o)