Old 03-10-2006, 09:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Naff potatoes disposal ?

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message t
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

mashing potatoes isn't rocket science ...

I have seen ready-made mashed potato, porridge, omelette, and baked
potato in Marks and Spencer. All you have to do is drive to M and S,
park the car, trail round the aisles, stand in a queue, buy your
ready-made omelette etc, return to the car, load car, drive home, put
the omelette in the microwave and warm it up. What could be more
convenient? :-)

I haven't a microwave ... tell you, we live under a (very primitive) stone.

So it's back to pounding boiled potatoes :-)

Potatoes of our choice, prepared by hand, with love and to our liking.
Sometimes even grown by us. Not at all convenient but, well, I'm too stuck
in my ways to change.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Mary

Janet.