Old 03-10-2006, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default Biodynamics

"La Puce" wrote
Farm1 wrote:
I haven't seen any post where you mentioned similarities. I've seen
one post where you made an erroneous statement but none where you
mentioned any specific similarities.

Erroneous statement! Listen to you. Who do you think you are? You
confuse reading books with actually doing something. I've read you on
a few forums, notably alt.permaculture a long while ago - I'm sure you
are devoted to what you're doing, but please do drop the aggression or
I'm not bothering replying to you.

Farm1 wrote nothing that was either aggressive or abusive - unlike
yourself.

--
Sue